electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service literature for Sansui BA-2000 needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tronicsdoc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Service literature for Sansui BA-2000 needed Reply with quote

Could anyone help me out here? Needing schematic diagram for a Sansui BA-2000 power amp. Unit powers up, protection relay clicks on ok, (not into protection mode, but for normal operation) but no output. Must be a lower-voltage power supply down, am assuming. Unit was in storage for a year or two, so possibly dried 'lytics?. I have been a technician for years, but have been battling cancer for the past 3 years, and haven't been working too much.... on a very limited income these days, but need to pick up a few side jobs now and then to survive. This oldie-but-goodie belongs to a friend of mine, so I won't make much, but could possibly eat for a few days, or maybe fill a prescription if I can get it operationable again. Any help with service lit would sure be appreciated!!! Please post here, or reply to [email protected]. Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. Would be interested in communicating with other techs occaissionally, as days are pretty dull these days, as I don't do much but sit and remember when electronics repair was a pretty lucrative field to be in... when you could actually make a living repairing tv's smaller than a Toyota!! Don't get me wrong, electronics, especially home theater setups, is still a good, and these days even exciting, field, with all the falling prices of cheap imported goods, it is a very tough time these days... even without being in good health. So, I would be interested in talking to others about different paths or ways they may have taken to still be able to make it in this cut-throat business. As I mentioned earlier, I am a cancer victim, not too much longer for this world, but would still like to be of some use occaissionally. Can barely survive on my Social Security disability benefits of less than $500 a month!! (It's a good thing that big-screens are so popular these days, as I can have a seperate bedrrom and living room with only TWO boxes!!) Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия