electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Solar Panel Recommendation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ko4nrbs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Solar Panel Recommendation Reply with quote

I need a Solar panel to power this charger:
http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=79&product_id=136

My application is as follows. I intend to use the charger to keep the cells charged up. The cells will be connected in parallel with a camera but external to the camera. I am expecting the charger to keep the cells charged up as sunshine permits. Everything will be installed in a waterproof case. This will be left in the woods to capture photographs of animals as they wander by.

The camera remains off until an animal comes into the PIR sensor.
The control board operation for the camera is explained here. I have soldered wire inside the camera for Power, Shutter and Ground and they are connected to the control board. The control board has 3 AAA batteries that power it.

Camera Operation:
At motion, camera turns on and shutters first picture
Waits with camera on for 30 seconds for a second animal or event with the camera ready.
Can shutter the second follow-up picture or pictures within less than 5 seconds apart.
Will stay on for 30 seconds after the last picture, and then return to the selected delay routine if one has been chosen.

I have never used Solar Panels so need a recommendation on what is best for my needs.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия