electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
picture wider than screen... RCA TV Model # F27702SB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: picture wider than screen... RCA TV Model # F27702SB Reply with quote

Hello, I own a RCA TV Model # F27702SB Chassis # CTC169CA6. The issue I'm seeing is that the TV picture is wider than the screen itself. It's 10 yrs old now and I realize its probably due to age. Is there any adjustments I can make?

Thanks,
Lee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the small screw type adjusters on the back. Of course the width adjuster is not responding to any movement. Bad solder joint or bad adjuster?
zalds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: wider Reply with quote

do not adjust check first for bad electrolitic capacitor on the pin amp section and also check for horizontal discharge capacitor on the collector of the horizontal output transistor ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия