electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NO SOUND on ONKYO TX-NR 757

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brunobrianmay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: NO SOUND on ONKYO TX-NR 757 Reply with quote

Hi guys.!
This is my first topic in this wonderful forum. Finally I found a forum with people with great knowledge ....

I have a big problem with my Onkyo TX-NR 757 that I bought in February at Bestbuy in Miami Beach, and until today I never got to use it.

I bought it OPENBOX, one day before returning to Brazil, when I arrived here I turn on to make the software update and it was not possible because it presented error when arriving at 9% (Updating 9% Error 1-83). I tried upgrading via USB, wireless and cable.

Another error that appeared on the panel was: NG:LCRSLSRBLBR on display: - and another erro was: DET. PROTECT.

In settings I noticed that the option 2 SPEAKERS was not available, I figured because I had not connected the speakers.
I connected 2 front speakers and nothing appeared. There were no sound, no noise. And the Speakers option in setup was still unacceptable.
I NOTICED THAT IN THE FRONT PANEL THE HEADPHONE SYMBOL NEVER DISAPPEARS, I even bought an adapter to use a headset but it continued the same thing. Speaker indicator on display is not showing.

I did the factory reset and it continued the same thing. Sad

I called an authorized Onkyo here in Brazil and asked to send the receiver to them. It took one month and returned telling me that COULD be a problem in HDMI board. But they were not sure and it would cost $ 600. (EXPENSIVE THAN ONE NEW RECEIVER). I did not let them do the service and I picked up the receiver again.

Arriving home, I started reading on the internet about the problem.
I found a TX-NR 767 Service Manual where I explained many things including Self-diagnostics.

After I performed the Self-Diagnostics some PCB BACLA 1988 board capacitors burnout (exploded) something I had never seen before.
* But it upgraded the receiver to the latest version available through the wireless network.

I took the receiver a technician and explained what happened, but the same did not solve saying that he was not knew.

Now I'm trying to set up this receiver for my own account. I bought the Serice Manual TX-NR 757 on the site www.servicemanuals.net to see if I can solve this problem.

But I would like some user of the forum with knowledge also help me, because everything would be easier.

Thank you all for the attention. Best Regards!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия