electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Iwatsu SS-5321 oscilloscope literature, manuals, any INFO!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrAngry

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Iwatsu SS-5321 oscilloscope literature, manuals, any INFO! Reply with quote

I just picked up this scope and can't find anything other than basic info like it's 250mhz 3 ch, yeah uh that's right on the front of it. What I need is user & service manuals, or possible cross reference info to other scopes that were marketed in the U.S. that were essentially the same as it. I found a link to a news atricle showing that lecroy had a long time affiliation with iwastsu but found nothing more. By appearance I'd guess that iwastsu, kikusui, & leader scopes of the era were being made by the same manufacturer can anyone confirm this? I haven't heard back from iwatsu japan, the us division is telecom products only Evil or Very Mad
Jimgpe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Ss-5321 Reply with quote

Any luck finding a manual? I need one, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия