electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Golganarr spawn timer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronic equipment reviews by repair professionals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carterturner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Golganarr spawn timer Reply with quote

This NPC in the timeless island won't spawn in the time frame of the other rare npcs. Seems like a bug, is it one? I submitted a ticket and the gm told me there was something off with its spawn rate.If intended, maybe lower it like you did with Galleon and other world bosses?
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748555919+6161
- Device Explainer Video Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronic equipment reviews by repair professionals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: