electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Where can I find a replacement battery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carterturner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Where can I find a replacement battery? Reply with quote

Hiii...
have a P34G and my battery is slowly dying out. Now I wanted to buy a new battery, but the problem is, they are no where to be found. And well Gigabyte is very reluctant to provide any other info except for where I can send the laptop so they can service it. This is a no option for me, because the nearest service is 600km away, which means a lot of possible things to go wrong on the way there and back, as well as me being apart from my working computer for at least 2 or more weeks. So...
1. Does anyone know where I could buy such a battery? It's supposed to be Schenker GNC - C30.
2. Does anyone have any experience with installing a different battery in to it? I'm especially interested in the P34g v2 bigger capacity battery, but can't seem to find any info on which battery it is and where to buy them as well.
I will be grateful for any information at all!

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/303809/Where+can+I+find+a+replacement+battery

Minimalist Explainer Video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия