electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Issue with FPS/Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Issue with FPS/Video Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

This has been a thorn in my side for a while now, and I would like to address it if possible. Long story short, I play a lot of games, and ended up building my own PC to play. I started on Windows 8, and never really noticed any issues. I upgraded my OS to Windows 10 using the free upgrade they were pushing out. I am not sure if this did something to my PC, but I started playing higher intensive FPS games and noticed my FPS was extremely low and my machine was choking. I have a 980 GTX nVidia card with 16gb ram and a pretty good processor (forgot the actual specs, 4.0 something).

I was insanely perplexed by this issue because sometimes, my games would load with normal FPS. I figured out that my computer was either loading in a normal or broken state. Whenever I launch my computer, I go to a benchmark and see how my FPS is. If it is bad, I will restart my computer and 90% of the time, it will be normal and stay normal for as long as the computer is on. If it doesn't work, I just keep restarting until it works. This is probably the biggest hint I can provide. I have tried replacing RAM, Video Card, and all other tricks associated with nVidia Control Panel, but nothing worked. I feel like the issue may have to do with me upgrading to Windows 10 via their pushed update. Anyone know what might be causing this issue?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/issue-with-fpsvideo/
medical case study
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия