electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Code for Becker (BE 0774) radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nvel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject: Code for Becker (BE 0774) radio Reply with quote

Hello

I'm a new user of the forum and I'm looking for a code for an old Becker BMW radio that I want to bring back to life.

The model is BE 0774 (BAVARIA C BUSINESS)
Serial number: B7610380

Thank you very much in advance
Nick
tmcu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker (BE 0774) radio Reply with quote

[quote="nvel"]Hello

I'm a new user of the forum and I'm looking for a code for an old Becker BMW radio that I want to bring back to life.

The model is BE 0774 (BAVARIA C BUSINESS)
Serial number: B7610380

Thank you very much in advance
Nick[/quote

try 0962
nvel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker (BE 0774) radio Reply with quote

Hi tmcu

Thank you very much for your prompt reply!

I'll try it tonight when I get back home.

The number sounds very familiar and I'm pretty sure that this is the correct code. The radio is from my dad's old car and we used to know the code before, but now it was lost.

In the meantime I was trying (unfortunately without success) to fix the inoperable display of the radio and pretty much destroyed the flat cable to the LCD beyond further repair.

But once unlocked the radio will also be able to work without a display, so it's still not completely useless.

Best regards,
Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: