electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
24PW6006 A10E chassis Goes into stby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: 24PW6006 A10E chassis Goes into stby Reply with quote

Any help apreciated i have a A10E chassis comes on for 15 seconds with picture then shuts down but power supply still running when turned on from standby stays on longer maybe 2-3 minutes then shuts down again service menu shows error 5 and 11 done a few checks and cant see anything running hot. {error 5 is reserved }

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 24PW6006 A10E chassis Goes into stby Reply with quote

Hello,

It is probably the picture tube or the software on the microboard.
If you see discolaration when you have picture it is certainly the tube.
These tubes ( ESF, ECK types ) are really the worst types ever made!
Here in Holland Philips had to give 4 years warranty on the tube, because of the complaints!
Greetings
Jeroen Hartman
ronnie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't see any discolaration on screen but is there any way to test microboard or tube. obviously tv won't fire up without line drive or without the CRT board. i am just about ready to give up on it since i have spent so much time on it.
gary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first thing to check is what the model and chassis are, according to my philips data base the model you list is a LO1.1E chassis, if it is an LO1 this is a very common fault caused by incorrectly adjusted A1 voltage, try advancing the screen voltage very slightly, may have to repeat a few times till set will stay on, the correct way to set this voltage is complicated and the set doesnt stay on long enough to do it anyway!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия