electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Attenuator Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
subby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Attenuator Help Reply with quote

I was about to buy one of the new Instek programmable Function Generators when I noticed that the resolution of the output was 10mv

I was hoping to be able to set : 20kHz @ 42mv p-p

If this is the case, I have seen small plugin attenuators that I can buy from RS components. What I was thinking was to use 420mv and one of these attenuators to divide it by 10 down to 42mv

do you think this would be a solution ? if so, what db would it have to be ?

many thanks in advance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAXIM they make digital pot that you may find interesting and solve your problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия