electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service manuals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davygarg2006

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Service manuals Reply with quote

I have more than 200,000 manuals in stock in Electronics form . If you need , I can give each for US$10 . This payment is just to cover my Expenses for the service manuals. And I keep on investing this money in purchasing new manuals. I am ready to help with the manuals I have. Please E-mail me if anybody has service manuals requirement. I also give free advice and technical knowledge for the Digital camcorders repair purpose. But only via E-mail

Regards,
Davy Garg
davygarg2006

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Service manuals Reply with quote

I forgot to give my E-mail . It is [email protected]
tewodros

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Service manuals Reply with quote

I am from ethiopia I cant afford the payment you know here 1 usd=10 ethiopian birr would you give me some frelly?my email adress is [email protected]
Thanks
davygarg2006 wrote:
I have more than 200,000 manuals in stock in Electronics form . If you need , I can give each for US$10 . This payment is just to cover my Expenses for the service manuals. And I keep on investing this money in purchasing new manuals. I am ready to help with the manuals I have. Please E-mail me if anybody has service manuals requirement. I also give free advice and technical knowledge for the Digital camcorders repair purpose. But only via E-mail

Regards,
Davy Garg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you happen to have a schematic for a Philips model #60PP920217F, Chassis # DPTV305F any help would be appreciated, have a great day! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
mytjoe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Manuals Reply with quote

How about a RCA F32674SB??
Warly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls i need Philips 21PT2325/56 pls i really need badly i been searchin for all the time but it seems that you have it. tnx so much in advance. heres my email add [email protected]
kip2pa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Service manuals Reply with quote

davygarg2006 wrote:

Regards,
Davy Garg
Shocked Confused Cool

Dear Davy,
I am afraid, if you don't have DCR TRV 520 service mannual?????
Raym Shocked ond
slicendicen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you have the manual for the Canon IXUS 500. E-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks!
slice
davygarg2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Service manuals Reply with quote

DCR-TRV520 Complete service manual is available. Kindly send me your E-mail address so that I can send you the payment invoice.

Regards,
Davy Garg

kip2pa wrote:
davygarg2006 wrote:

Regards,
Davy Garg
Shocked Confused Cool

Dear Davy,
I am afraid, if you don't have DCR TRV 520 service mannual?????
Raym Shocked ond
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия