electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba TV CX32H60 Power on Issue / Vertical Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bratfry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Toshiba TV CX32H60 Power on Issue / Vertical Problem Reply with quote

When the set powers on, I sometimes get several loud clicks, like a spark gap jump, and the unit may power itself off. Lately the unit may lose vertical deflection and display a horizontal line.

I did clean the unit to elimate any dirt or dust in the spark gaps, if it has any. I really didn't look that close.

If the unit makes can stay on for a couple minutes all is ok. the snaps or clicks only occure when the unit is powered on after a long off period.

I need a schematic for the CX32or CX36 model of the H60 series or some general direction of parts I can swap out.

Thanks a lot.....Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия