electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony SLV-SE820G VCR no front display + button problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Sony SLV-SE820G VCR no front display + button problems Reply with quote

Hi

Can anyone help me my Sony SLV-SE820G is giving me problems after a power cut.

I found some tips on the internet and I've changed C701 and R668/R669 but When I go into the Option Data settings page I cannot get the settings to change. I can move the cursor up/down/left/right and pressing ok changes it to reverse colour but I cannot get any of the numbers to change.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers scotth
gary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the numbers dont change, highlighting them turns them on so if you need 7 11 15 those are the ones that need to be highlighted. it is a common fault and will usually recur unless you also replace ic601 with the updated version.
scotth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi gary

Thanks for the info - I think my old brain cells have gone on strike!!

My vcr seems to be working again.

Cheers scotth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия