electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Carver hr-895 receiver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHUCKZTER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Carver hr-895 receiver Reply with quote

I am having a power problem, the unit will shut down by itself and will not come back on, if I leave it unplugged for a few days then plug it back in it powers up fine for a few days then it happens again , would like to repair this myself just looking for a good starting point

Thank you
Icysman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: I have an other problem Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a tech from Mexico, and I have the same carver HR895 but the secondary power supply is loose (with PCB, Relay and relative components) and need to get the diagram or circuit.
About your question, I need more info, you need to remove the cover and check B+ voltages, when your amp fail check again to see if any voltage (or voltages) are loose and begin to diagnose.

Maybe we get to solve two problems.

sorry for my bad english. Embarassed
andy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

circuit diagram needed for carver HR-895
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия