electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
tv sinudine si spegne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tv sinudine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: tv sinudine si spegne Reply with quote

Hi from Rosario:Ho a tv 20p sinudines 20425mambo that after mezz'ora of operation it jams the eat, on the end the tensions component normali.Is that I have tried to change sono:stv2246c,c2445(stanno on the circuit eat stay), in to present himself/herself/themselves some defect the r3444 he overheats and to the extremity' I don't notice current. Have I changed the tr7440 (pilot eat) with results negativi.Per to verify me some functionality' of the circuit of the feeding I have used a fictitious load of 60w and after a hour I have not noticed any anomalia.Per to be more' sure I have also changed the tr7440.Dopo the whole defect and' still present in various total forme:scomparsa of the image alone ripristinabile extinguish-accendi,l'immagine sisbianca,si illuminates, does it lengthen in vertical then he extinguishes. (I have also changed the condensers on the vertical one, the tensions also during the defect they stay stable on the g2 to 400v.A this point I don't know from where to start.. you could help me? THANKS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия