electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
GRUNDIG T55-1020 SERIOUS EAR ACHE..HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazmad

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: GRUNDIG T55-1020 SERIOUS EAR ACHE..HELP! Reply with quote

I did a boo boo me misses was upstairs hoovering & I could'nt be bothered to shout over it so I tried our normal pin number but forgot she'd changed it so if any 1 could possibly help...I now have number but would like to Enter the code correctly without it saying protected..PLEASE HELP!!

It's a Grundig T55-1020 & serial no is 104-3112289

Me Email is
[email protected]

If any1 can help? She's gonna be moaning 2night HHHEEELLLPPPP!!! Embarassed
gary

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS WORKS ON THE T55-1010 SO MAY WORK ON YOURS
ENTER ANY CODE UNTIL SET SAYS PROTECTED
PRESS AND HOLD VOL- FOR 5 SECS
SWITCH TO STANDBY
PRESS AND HOLD 7 ON REMOTE FOR ABOUT 5 SECS
RELEASE AND IMMEDIATELY PRESS STANDBY
tazmad

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: RE: To gary Reply with quote

Cheers Gary I'll try that thanks alot for that info....It may Stop me misses giving me earache..Thanks for getting message to me... Very Happy
J Douglas1972

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Grundig T55-1020 Reply with quote

Thanks Gary from myself- tried several useless suggestions, then eventually found yours and it actually worked! Cheers mate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия