electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY MOD. KV3536 PIC FLASHES OFF/ON EVERY 2 SECONDS, SND OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjktn

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: SONY MOD. KV3536 PIC FLASHES OFF/ON EVERY 2 SECONDS, SND OK Reply with quote

mY SONY TV FLASHES ON OFF EVERY 2 SECONDS, SOUND STAYS ON, RASTER FILLS SCREEN JUST PIC GOES ON OFF. ANYONE HAVE SIM PROBLEM. THANKS
minnie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONNECTIONS ON: HORZ. DRIVE XFMER T501 R533 R536 R537 R551 D531 AND PLUG CN1641 Or,

Bad picture tube.
oldbattler

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture tube bad,sometimes you can adjust screen control and picture may stay on. Or you can try rejuvenating picure tube .if that don't fix you have bad CRT.
webfly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldbattler wrote:
Picture tube bad,sometimes you can adjust screen control and picture may stay on. Or you can try rejuvenating picure tube .if that don't fix you have bad CRT.

I have the similar issue in my SONY TV MDL KP-53V45 - the projection tv. And I am the problem is NOT the picture tube in above case. Because in my model there is no picture tube. The problem is dry soldering at he Heter plug joints, or EHT Transformer joints, or the power supply, but I am not sure... i am still finding the solution for my model. But one thing is sure.. its not the picture tube issue... because mine one does'nt have any picture tube.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия