electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Ministry of sound cd player manual needed for mosca054

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DjRubble

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Ministry of sound cd player manual needed for mosca054 Reply with quote

Hey folks little problem, just hope someone can help me. Basically i have an audio connesctor for a cd player and the cd player is a ministry of sound ca054 whilst the connector is a kenwood one. this means i cant be sure the pins in the back of the player will align with the kenwood adaptr. if somebody has any manuals or can advise me as to which company makes that cd player so i can rewire the connector and make the bloody thig work. it would be much appreciated

Cheers al
Dj Rubble
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия