electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tv Philips 27TS54 vertical closed, no sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mza services

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Tv Philips 27TS54 vertical closed, no sound Reply with quote

Hello: I have a Tv Philips 27Ts54 chassis: 27B800-7562, this has not sound, and the vertical is closed, I change ic vertical (bad), Diode D409(bad), but i do not know,......Any ideas......thanks
misael

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEPS:
1. Make sure to connect the IC and Diode correctly coz it has a pin guides.
2. Check the DC voltage of the vertical and sound stage, check the biasing parts of the IC like resistors and capacitors there might be a problem that makes the IC got defective. Use an isolation tranformer in making repairs just for your safety. Good day... i hope it helps...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Tv Philips 27TS54 vertical closed, no sound Reply with quote

[quote="mza services"]Hello: I have a Tv Philips 27Ts54 chassis: 27B800-7562, this has not sound, and the vertical is closed, I change ic vertical (bad), Diode D409(bad), but i do not know,......Any ideas......thanks[/quote]
curtis welch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont forget to change low ohm resistor off flybackthat feeds the voltage usually 26volts to the vertical circuit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия