electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sanyo Service manual for model CE28DN3 TV (EB4-A28 chasis)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bernard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Sanyo Service manual for model CE28DN3 TV (EB4-A28 chasis) Reply with quote

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Service manual for this set?

Your help would be most appreciated.

Or

Perhaps you recognise this fault.

Intially with this set the tuning would drift all over the place when intially turned on settling down once warmed up.

Clever me thought oh the tuning voltage is drifting so I changed the 33 volt regulator.

Great?

Not so, BBC1, BBC2 and S4C great although it seems these channels maybe slightly off tune as the audio seems to have some background noise as thought the channel may be slightly off tune. (I have retuned the set and adjusted the aft until the cows come home...still the same).

ITV on the other hand now comes on black and white and the aft seems to go right to the lower end of its range. ( A minus ten appears on the bottom left hand corner of the screen once it does so).

To make matters worse the set now seems to trip out as and when it feels like.

I feel that it is a capacitor or smoothing problem to one of the supplies or the HT is running amock.....I know first thing I should have checked but the older you get the more stupid mistakes you make. Mainly because that fine fault finding ability has been changed due to working on a production line for a few years. There I did not have the luxury of boards powered up except in jigs and then you had to work on them cold so more often than not you would and had to make assumptions. Yes, I did become very good at it. Trouble is it ruined a good fault finding technique, not lost but will take time to re-aquire.

I would appreciate any help or light anyone can throw on this.

Thank you for your time and effort

Bernard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия