electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
:( [b] Help me a bout C44 [/b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luti02

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: :( [b] Help me a bout C44 [/b] Reply with quote

how i can find tools for epson c44 adjust cartridge ? Exclamation [/b]
cragdor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mAte i think i need this program as well and i have found a site that. Sells the programers but with one exceptiong it does the c41/42/43 i blieve it would also support the 44 but i'm not sure. the web site is. http://www.2manuals.com/ This site also has a repair manual for said printer but it again charges for that as well. Hope this helps Very Happy

My problem is that i have recently stripped and cleaned two printers the first was a epson 810 which had been put in storage for a year. I cleaned out the heads using ink fulsh and when u runn the cleaning cycle u can se the in flow through the rubber tube at the side.(I have run a intial charge) but when it comes to print out anything including a nosel check i get nothing Not even a blot of ink. I feel that perhaps like the c40 this printer has a onboard Eprom which is stopping the head from printing. Why i don't know.

The second printer is a c44UX this printer was blotting ink all over the place after stripping the printer down i found the problem to be the funnel for catchig the in had not come off its form correctly and that there was no hole going throught to the pip underneath. (A small ammount of plastice was blocking the one end) This ment that every time the print head went over to the park possition it was being smeared with old ink. I fixed this and flushed out the head. Again using the SSC service Utility to intialy charge the had. This is also suffering from the same problem as the previous printer however its alot less noise now the pump can suck the ink through and not suck against a vacum.

Please if anyone has this Eprom programer or nows how to fix abouve problems reply to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a programme called sscserve which is quite good.what can happen if you keep using head cleaning a count is kept after a time it reaches a number and stops the printing the theory is that the pad were excess ink is collected is full sscserve lets you reset the count
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия