electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
tv wont turn on, and makes chirping sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doorhand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: tv wont turn on, and makes chirping sound Reply with quote

Hi, i have a deccacolour (d28wt92s) tv, that wont turn on or goto stand-by, it makes a continueous chirping / tweeting noise, that when unplugged still chirps and fades away. can anyone advise me what the fault is, is it the LOPT?

many thanks,

chris
gary

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COULD BE THE LINE OUTPUT TRANSFORMER BUT I HAVE ALSO HAD THAT FAULT CAUSED BY THE FRAME OUTPUT IC AND S/C RECTIFIER DIODES ON THE SECONDARY OF THE PSU, S/C LINE OUTPUT TRANSISTOR, IF THE FRAME IC HAS GONE IT MAY ALSO HAVE DAMAGED THE MICRO PROCESSOR, BASICALLY THEY ARE A HORRIBLE TV TO WORK ON AND WE REFUSE FLAT TO REPAIR THEM ANYMORE AS THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия