electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sanyo Chassis EB4-A28 Model CE28DN3R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creieruu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Sanyo Chassis EB4-A28 Model CE28DN3R Reply with quote

hi i need a service manual for Sanyo Chassis EB4-A28 Model CE28DN3R
Bernard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Did you find a service manual with circuit diagram for this model?

I am looking for exactly the same one! Surprise surprise.

I have a curious fault with this set, initially as you do, I thought I had a tuning problem (When first switched on this sets tuning drifted all over the place but eventually settled down)...well as you do, I traced the 33 volt tuning voltage back and changed the 33 volt regulator IC.

Problem solved ...no chance........well sort of....BBC1, BBC2, SC4C great or nearly great...still seems to be mistuned slightly as there is the usual sort of just off tune noise on the sound...picture ok. ITV though when initially selected is black and white then the tuning drifts right off ...I think but not sure but the AFT is right off tune. There is a -10 displayed in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

To make matters worse after the set is on a while it now trips out..can be changing channels or when and where it likes. I am not sure that I may have disturbed something else and I do need to check the supplies but if you or anyone else has any ideas then I would be most grateful. Plus a circuit diagram would be most helpful.

Thank you for your time and trouble in advance, looking forward to your reply ....even if it makes me look like a dimwit!

Bernard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия