electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Nikon Coolpix 880 Battery Cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Nikon Coolpix 880 Battery Cover Reply with quote

Hi

How do you replace the battery cover on the coolpix 880?

It must be simple. But do you have to remove the bottom of the camera? I am guessing that the hinges must slide to one side or something?

Thanks

Juan Cool javascript:emoticon('Cool')
dlundmark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikon Coolpix 880 Battery Cover Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]Hi

It must be simple. But do you have to remove the bottom of the camera? I am guessing that the hinges must slide to one side or something?

Thanks

Juan Cool javascript:emoticon('Cool')[/quote]

Hi.. It is quite simple.
Take the screws out of the case, but be sure to make a drawing ,as I do, of the camera...for instance of the bottom, and the sides. Then make a line up or mark where each screw is. As you remove the screws, tape each in place or ,if only for a short time, you can roll scotch tape together and stick the screw to the corresponding place. That way you will know where each screw goes. Be sure to do something like this, because the screws on this camera vary, and the wrong screw in the wrong place can damage one of the boards or mechanism.
You will see how to replace the battery door when you crack apart the case.. always work slowly, because there are nibs which lock the case to each side... remove firmly, but slowly.

thanks,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikon Coolpix 880 Battery Cover Reply with quote

dlundmark wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Hi

Thanks

Juan Cool javascript:emoticon('Cool')

Hi.. It is quite simple.
Take the screws out of the case, but be sure to make a drawing ,as I do, of the camera...for instance of the bottom, and the sides. Then make a line up or mark where each screw is. As you remove the screws, tape each in place or ,if only for a short time, you can roll scotch tape together and stick the screw to the corresponding place. That way you will know where each screw goes. Be sure to do something like this, because the screws on this camera vary, and the wrong screw in the wrong place can damage one of the boards or mechanism.
You will see how to replace the battery door when you crack apart the case.. always work slowly, because there are nibs which lock the case to each side... remove firmly, but slowly.

thanks,

BTW ... If you are only replacing the door cover, then all you have to do is remove the two screws in the cover and replace the old one with the new, then replace the two screws...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия