electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic dvd problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawng

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: panasonic dvd problem Reply with quote

I have a dvd-rv32 that says no disk. I opened it up and the disk moved about a centimeter. Then I took off the thing that goes on top of the dvd and opened and closed the tray the disk spun fine but flew off the spindle . Is this suposed to spin when the dvd is inserted or does the laser have to focus first? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
vtech

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likely you have a problem with spindle motor(commom with the series). However it cud be laser related... put the clamper back like it was & try loading the disc... what is the syms? Does it come up with an error code in front panel?

If not, remove disc & close tray. While pressing down pause+ eject on the unit, press zero on the hand remote. what error code shows up on front display? sumthin like FO XX or Ho XX ?

Ray
shawng

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the clamper on and nothing. The error code I got is 01 FOBF. Thank you for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия