electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony kv-27 trinitron power issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martin LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: sony kv-27 trinitron power issue Reply with quote

I have this TV where there is no indication of power on the front panel and the power will not switch on. I have checked the internal fuses and the 120 V AC to inside the chassis. No problems there.

I think there should be some 5 volt supply always available to run the standby circuitry but cannot seem to isolate it on the power supply section of the main board. Unfortunately I am not able to find a schematic.

I do see that the connector from the control card to the main board has a connector where one pin is labeled 5 V standby. The connector from the control card to the front panel also has a 5 V standy pin. There is no voltage on this pin.

Any suggestions? Or does anyone have a service manual/schematic for this or similar TV?

Model KV-2?V55 (can't read the label. probably KV-27V55 since it is a 27 inch TV.

Thank you

Martin Perrine
daved

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try here you may have some luck

manuals.electromaniacs.com/

Dave
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check/Replace Q601,Q602,R607,C610/.22mf,Q591
martinlp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: power problem for kv27 Reply with quote

Hi Minnie

You mentioned several specific part numbers. Thank you very much I'll look into that. Do you have a schematic for this TV? Or do you know if there is a very similar set that may have a schematic available.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check R607 and see if it's open. It's a .10ohm resistor/fuse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия