electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Benq FP567s schematics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tekno_dc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Benq FP567s schematics Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm searching schematic or service manual for Benq FP567s.

The problem is in the power supply i thing, the power is sometimes switching on/off when use after a little time,i plug it off and when it's cold it's working again.

So i think it's a capacitor in the psu.

T.I.A

Danny.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Benq FP567s schematics Reply with quote

Tekno_dc wrote:
Hi,

I'm searching schematic or service manual for Benq FP567s.

The problem is in the power supply i thing, the power is sometimes switching on/off when use after a little time,i plug it off and when it's cold it's working again.

So i think it's a capacitor in the psu.

T.I.A

Danny.

Maybe my experience will be of some interest.

I just repaired a FP567s with similar proble. At the pluging of the AC cable the blue led started to flash one second on, one second off, and after half an hour, the screen was on and operates fine. After an off-state, newly the led flashes another half hour and so on.

At first glance I thinked in some similar way: defective caps in PSU, same to that I founded in a Samsung monitor but, after an exploration of the PCB with a lens there appeared various pads with breaked solder points in the two out transformers of the inverter, plus suspicious solder on the pads of the three rectifiers of the secondary PSU.

After resoldered each pad in that pieces the monitor starts and works fine.

Best regards and good luck:
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see people helping people. EVEN AFTER 5 YEARS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия