electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TDA 1085C Microcontroller for speed of asink. motor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vraana1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: TDA 1085C Microcontroller for speed of asink. motor Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Nedjeljko; I have one problem with this regulator of speed for asynchrony motor: Laughing

Arrow I use two regulators for two different motors. 1st motor is 0.75 kW, 2nd is 1.8 kW – Regulation goes with potentiometer 0-50kΩ.

Arrow 1st motor works correctly without problems, but 2nd motor have problems with stability of speed – that problems is when I put potentiometer to half value (cca. 25kohms..Or any other value then min or max)! Rolling Eyes
Motor then works on way that speed of it goes from minimum to maximum periodically. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Please help me if someone knows something about this! Laughing
If you need more information I will send you, but please help me in this case, I must to finish object next week, so I need to make and this part of regulation. Laughing

my mail: [email protected]
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия