electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer sx-1250--help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlongj

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Pioneer sx-1250--help! Reply with quote

So i turned on my baby to get in the shower...(sx-1250) and it played alittle while then went dead... the fm radio doesnt work and the cd doesnt work... but the lights all come one... wtf is the deal?
realstereo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Pioneer SX-1250 Reply with quote

Can be caused by any one of the three typical problems with all the 70's amps & recievers. Either the Diff. Amp. Transistors are bad in one channel, or the power supply that feeds negative 30 volts to the Diff. Amps. in both channels is not close enough to 30 volts, or the protection circut is not turning on the relay to the speakers. The way to tell is:: With the power on & volume down, measure with a volt meter (switched on to DC), on any end of the four large white resistors on each power amp.PC board. Any, or all four should have about zero volts on each. if any have more than 1 volt DC., measure the other four large white resistors in the other channel. If they also have more than zero DC the problem is in the power supply. If only one channel has more than zero DC the problem is in that power amp., not in the power supply. If both channels are at zero volts, or both are at one volt or less, the protection circut is the problem, it is not turning on the relay to the speakers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Pioneer sx-1250--help! Reply with quote

dlongj wrote:
So i turned on my baby to get in the shower...(sx-1250) and it played alittle while then went dead... the fm radio doesnt work and the cd doesnt work... but the lights all come one... wtf is the deal?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия