electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SYLVANIA SUPERSET II WORKED FOR 2 DAYS HELP!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BONER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: SYLVANIA SUPERSET II WORKED FOR 2 DAYS HELP!!!! Reply with quote

HEY SOME1 PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ONE I HAVE THE TV DESCRIBED ABOVE AND IT CAME ON WITH 1 PRESS OF THE POWER BUTTON FOR A DAY OR TWO THEN I HOOKED UP A DVD PLAYER AND WHEN I PRESSED THE POWER BUTTON NOTHING HAPPEND SO I LET IT SIT FOR A SECOND PRESSED IT TWICE MORE AND IT CAME ON AND WORKED FINE TILL THE MOVIE WAS OVER AND I SHUT IT OFF. THE NEXT DAY I GOT AND XBOX 360 AND I WAS VERY ANXIOUS TO GET IT HOME AND PLAY IT BUT THIS $20 TV WONT RESPOND TO ANYTHING WHEN I PRESS THE POWER BUTTON NOTHIN HAPPENS WHEN I TRY THE REMOTE NOTHIN HAPPENS I TRY TO HARD RESET...... 4HRS LATER, NOTHIN! IVE READ OTHER POSTING ON HERE SAYING IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE POWER SUPPLY. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE OR WHERE TO FIND A PICTURE OF ONE I GOOGLED IT FOR MY TV AND NOTHING COMES UP AND ANYWHERE ELSE IVE SEARCHED JUST FOR SYLVANIA SUPERSET NOT MUCH COMES UP AS IT IS SO ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT MY PROBLEM EMAIL PLEASE [email protected] Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия