electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Problems of color in TV PHILIPS (CHASSIS MG2.1E)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jordiamat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Problems of color in TV PHILIPS (CHASSIS MG2.1E) Reply with quote

Hello,

I need help.

I have a television Philips BlackLine (CHASSIS MG2.1E), with the following problem:

Some days ago when connecting the television, when an image of blue color appeared, the screen started to flash and there started to be rises of intensity in the brightness or the contrast.

Now the image besides the blinking, it is appreciated that in all the screen the blue color predominates more, that is that for example the face|side of a person is of very dull brown color, the lawn of a field of soccer is one-colored very dark green, etc.

Also to say that when change of channel in the moment in which the black screen appears, some oblique parallel lines of different from colors are noticed|appreciated. Can it|he|she be any condenser that is failing?

I would be very thankful if somebody can help me.

Many thanks,

PD- Apologies for my written English. I am Spanish and do not write the English very well.

Jordi
gary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably a faulty crt, philips tube as very unreliable in any set and any manufacturer,
jordiamat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Thanks Gary Reply with quote

Thanks Gary, but the defect was in the TDA6111Q, corresponding to the blue color. I have replaced it and the television set works perfectly.
Thank you very much.

Jordi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия