electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PHILIPS 29PT9413/12 IS DEAD AND THE LED IS BLINKINK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kounbil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: PHILIPS 29PT9413/12 IS DEAD AND THE LED IS BLINKINK Reply with quote

{29pt9413/12}When i start the tv she is going to start but the led starting flashing and somthing i hear to make a tik-tik but very low .
the BU2520 is ok and i change the capasitor 2.2n.
if i pull out the BU2520 and i put a resistant when i turn on the tv she is going to start , the led is green and i have 140V to the C of BU2520 and after 4 or 5 seconds the led is blinking again red and i hear the sound.
thanks........

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: ERROR CODES Reply with quote

Here is some error codes.Take a look.

Error code 20. Four LEDs flashing]. Replace microprocessor IC7115.

Error code 9. Three LEDs flashing]. Replace IC7430 (TDA4680/U5) on small signal panel

Error code 6. Three LEDs flashing]. Replace IC7600 (TDA8417/V3) on small signal panel.

SDS

Mário Duarte Santos - Portugal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ERROR CODES Reply with quote

1591 wrote:
Here is some error codes.Take a look.

Error code 20. Four LEDs flashing]. Replace microprocessor IC7115.

Error code 9. Three LEDs flashing]. Replace IC7430 (TDA4680/U5) on small signal panel

Error code 6. Three LEDs flashing]. Replace IC7600 (TDA8417/V3) on small signal panel.

SDS

Mário Duarte Santos - Portugal

hello guys
where can i find those codes?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two of those tv and they have the same problem.When i push the power buton to open them the screen gets red and i must push it again to closit and reopen it and then its ok. But sometimes after i do that and while im watcing tv the screen gets red closes and reopens by herself or stays closed and the red light blinks fast.sorry for my english and thanks for any help
please help me
sergioplasma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ERROR CODES Reply with quote

Hello , I have the same problem with a 42pf9630/78 , but the red led is blinking continously. Do you know about this problem? Please post me
Thank at all
Sergio Minutti - Argentina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия