electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
EPROM combination

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bqtuan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: EPROM combination Reply with quote

Hi all,
Could someone tell me the method to combine two EPROMs ( 27c512) into 1 MB EPROM ( like 27c1001). I do not have MCU yet so pls lets me know how can I check the combination.
I did something like:
- use a low memory address latch
- control signal Chip Enable by a Flip flop type D. Output of FF is connected to CE. When a rising edge on the input of FF , the CE is togled.

What about your opinion on my way?

thank you all
Electrodoc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Program Verify Mode
Verification should be performed on the programmed
bits to determine whether they were correctly pro-grammed.
The verification should be performed with
OE/VPP and CE at VIL . Data should be verified at t DV after
the falling edge of CE.

I'm just! Stepping into this field through my hobby.. That info is located at http://fileshare.eshop.bg/download.php?fileid=3376 . But if it's no good to you then rest asured, it will help me out with address location projects.. Idea
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия