electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I thought all modern telly's are colour?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slatovski

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: I thought all modern telly's are colour? Reply with quote

Hi,
Hope you can help me. I have an Hitachi C32WD2TN tv, and it has always been a good telly since i got it(many years ago), but for some reason the picture is now only black and white. It seems to rectify itself after an hour or so, and once again preduces a great picture. Ive put all new scarts on and even tried the Fonzerly trick,( If you remember it?) but no good.

Cheers John Very Happy
Mindru Romeo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: PAL oscillator Reply with quote

Try to adjust the 4,43 Mhz trimmer from Pal osc. (near to 4,43 quartz)
Slatovski

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, but try and do what to what? Can I adjust it easily just take the back off and go for it?

Cheers
Grrrg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you solder? I wouldn´t try to adjust the trimmer first, but add another 4,43 Mhz quartz parallel to the old one. ( There should be a silver part which is a little higer than the rest, near to a IC(which is a black part with many legs) which has a number starting 4.43 (or maybe 8.86) on it)
Good luck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I can solder done lots of it before but never on a telly. this trimmer is it easily identified and where do i go for a replacement. as you can tell Im new to this Smile.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия