electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tuning Grundig TV model Arganto 70

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enigmaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Tuning Grundig TV model Arganto 70 Reply with quote

I have just acquired a Grundig TV second hand (Arganto 70). It works fine apart from the tuning of BBC2 (I cannot get digital in my flat so am using analogue).

I tuned the TV automatically and BBC2 is a poor picture with diagonal lines across the screen.

I tried retuning - same result. Manual tuning made no difference, neither did manual fine tuning.

Can anyone suggest a means of solving this problem please?

TIA

Enigmaman
5lugger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Tuning Grundig TV model Arganto 70 Reply with quote

I have the same TV and BBC2 on analogue is also poor reception. Fortunately I can watch on digital so not as much as a problem.

My point being it would appear there is something within the components that effect the BBC2 siginal, and therefore nought to do with your set.

Be lucky,

5lugger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия