electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
New project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nasel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: New project Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, but hoping someone can help me.

I have put a remote start system in my car (showcar). This is all fine.

What I am aiming to do is create a remote rpm control module once the remote engine start is initiated (above).

What I want to do is have a motor controlled by a servo from a remote control on a keyring.
The issues I see with rigging this up:
-During general driving the motor will need to dis-engage or be unpowered as it will be still connected to the accelerator cable.
-Size of the remote to control the motor.

Anyone have any other ideas on this?? apart from the fact that it is a lot of work for a pointless task! Razz

Thanks heaps.
Nathan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия