electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help with panasonic 43p400h fault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dankas100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Help with panasonic 43p400h fault Reply with quote

Hi!
i had a convergence problem at following projector, so i replaced both of the STK392-110 and the solved i started to adjust the convergence by the remote control and through the adjusment the projector has been shuted down and the S.BY LED started to flash 3 times, i suspect the 24LC16 memory ic but i can't reach the hex file please send me this file or if some one have another idea of what wrong in the projector please tell me also if some have the diagram of this projector it can help (by the way i also tried to turn on the projector without the vertical ic), thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия