electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philips tubes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracktor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: philips tubes Reply with quote

Hello I was told I need my green&blue tubes filled on my philips 7p033w102 could someone tell me what a ballpark price for this job should be I have been told everything from 350-to575
stevestar999

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First take a flash light and take a look down inside the tubes. Offset the flash light beam when shining it through the lens, so you can see if the fluid levels are low. If the fluid levels are low, that means they are leaking. Make sure they haven't been leaking on the circuit boards. If someone is going pull the tubes and do the seals, $350 is fair. Whats your picture look like? Low fluid looks like, half the picture is OK and the other half looks fuzzy. Now if you've got contaminated fluid the whole pix can look fuzzy. If you've got a dirty mirror and lens, that can make it look fuzzy. Take the screen off, turn the set on and take a look down into the lens. Warning, squint your eyes a bit. It's going to be bright.
tracktor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: phihips tubes Reply with quote

Thanks Steve I looked into the tubes the red one looks alot clearer than the blue and green you can barely see an image on blue&green.
tracktor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: philips tubes Reply with quote

I looked into the lenses not the tubes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия