electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
In redf to a NEC Multisync 95 Monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braincambre500

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: In redf to a NEC Multisync 95 Monitor Reply with quote

Hello all,

My friend has a NEC Multisync 95 Monitor that does this...

When turned on, the green LED does not light up, plus there is a clicking sound coming from (sounds like a relay) the front-end of the PCB, directly behind the ON/OFF switch.

I searched on the net for simiular circumstances from other people who may have bought this monitor, and found an archieve site concerning monitors. This is what is said...

QUESTION NO. P319-5: NEC/Multisync 2A monitor, is dead. Green LED on front panel does not light. Clicking sound coming from power switch. Fuse is OK. Resistors, caps and diodes all check out. No signs of heated components other than Q502.
Normally H.OUT transistor faulty, replace with BU2525A or BU2508A and resolder all areas of FBT.

I would like to fix it myself, as I am proficient in soldering and taking out components from PCB's...although I do not know where the transistor is located on the PCB.

If anyone has knowedge of this, do please rely.

a friend,

Patrick

P.S. A Merry Christmas to all ! ! !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия