electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
National TV: TC-231VR, sound starts with high volume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: National TV: TC-231VR, sound starts with high volume Reply with quote

I have an Old National TV TC-231VR, which is still working properly but always when I turn it on the sound starts with high volume. Even when I turn it off with less volume, when it is on it starts with high(last) volume. So what can be the fault ? Hep
Alu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: National TV: TC-231VR, sound starts with high volume Reply with quote

Alu wrote:
I have an Old National TV TC-231VR, which is still working properly but always when I turn it on the sound starts with high volume. Even when I turn it off with less volume, when it is on it starts with high(last) volume. So what can be the fault ? Hep
Alu
Open it and fix around IC sound amplifer,
Alu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by fix around IC. What do i have to do ? resolder ? And can it be the only problem.
Alu
Alu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help
Alu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by fix around IC. What do i have to do ? resolder ? And can it be the only problem.
Alu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: National TV: TC-231VR, sound starts with high volume Reply with quote

Not sure of this set but I would ensure the sound level is stored as some sets have separate storage levels for initial switch on. Consult the operating instructions first. If after doing this the problem remains then check if this set uses a soldered in backup battery for retaining memory although I would have expected other functions like colour to be off also or if eeprom the voltages are correct for writting to memory or try another eeprom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия