electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
santapg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard Reply with quote

hi Every one.

I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having my own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Laptop and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related to motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-level repairing since last 17 years.
please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter details of my company and activities.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people in India are well trained engineers from the USA where they went to MIT and many other 'good' schools. They feel an obligation to go back and help their Country.

No problem.

I'd ask a few Q's but how can he do any good helping 1 guy fix 1 board?

The cost of Mobo's are getting so cheap that it only pays to fix them in places like China, India (sorry) and other countries where people make less than US$100 / day.

Welcome to the site. Please enjoy yourself. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help.

Andre
santapg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: No Readers Reply with quote

No readers to my site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия