electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Peugoet stereo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Peugoet stereo Reply with quote

Hi i am wondering if anybody knows the code for my car cd player it is a standered Peugoet 306 one.
the serial number i can see is
CL0401y0443601
other numbers on the thing are 286-8497-33
also 96 392 195 80
i have no idea what they are and i am sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum but i have just spent alot of money on the dam car and now the stereo needs a code to work.
If anybody can help i would apricate it. Very Happy
dch222

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: 306 stereo Reply with quote

You will probably have to contact Peugoet or the manufacturer on this one.
I had a similar problem when I bought a 306 10 years ago and did manage to get the code in the end, but you may have to provide info about the car to satisfy them its not a stolen stereo you have in your hand!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия