electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bush WS6679 tweeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misties

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Bush WS6679 tweeting Reply with quote

Can anyone please help me with a Bush WS6679sil TV the green standby light just pulses and there is a tweet tweet sound I cant find what chassis it is.
If I take out the the flat plug next to the lopt which connects to the scan coils the stanby light acts normal and responds to the remote control no tweeting??Crying or Very sad
misties

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Bush WS6679 Reply with quote

I found out Bush WS6679 is a PT92 and the fault was CD27 shorting capacitor, replaced and is now works good as new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия