electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Koss complaint...unit scrolls help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boyleric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Koss complaint...unit scrolls help Reply with quote

My Koss ks3102 Home video and audio entertainment system needed the volume adjusted by the remote using a dvd.Ok volume all speakers adjusted and hit the next button and the picture on the tv screen will start to scroll non stop.I called Koss and they gave me a quick fix push this button and this button on the remote.Wow I didnt write it down and adjusted the volume again and its scrolling wildly.Tried phoning Koss for over a month,Koss is going through an adjustment.this morning they told me to take it in for repairs at my cost.could anyone know the correct buttons to stop the scrolling and allow me to enjoy my movies.thank you,richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия