electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
klh r5100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getupkid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: klh r5100 Reply with quote

I bought a klh r5100 receiver a while back on ebay and it doesn't work right and was wanting to fix it. It powers on for like 3 secs, then powers back off. I know a little about electronics, so does anyone have any sugestions on where to start to try to fix it, thanks alot!
Steve-O

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: KLH 5100 resetting Reply with quote

Sounds like a bad relay switch. The unit is only worth $20-$25 in great shape so it shouldn't be too big of a loss. I've killed my remote for this unit if you decide to trash this one let me know. My e-mail is scasady at gmail dot com.

Later
brent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: klh r5100 Reply with quote

I had this problem and I was able to fix it by just cleaning out the dust from the thing. I'm thinking it was overheating. Haven't had a problem since I opened it up and cleaned it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия