electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tektronix TM 515 w/ PS 501-2, SC 501, FG 501, DM 501, DC 504

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninelives

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Tektronix TM 515 w/ PS 501-2, SC 501, FG 501, DM 501, DC 504 Reply with quote

I have a Tektronix TM 515 mainframe with the following plug-ins. Due to its portability this unit is an excellent test station. I have not used it in some time and don't expect to be using it anytime in the near future. So I would like to send it to a new home where it will be used. Everything works and is in good order. If you are interested e-mail me and I can send you more details. My e-mail is: [email protected]

TM 515 mainframe with:
- PS 501-2 Regulated Power Supply.
- SC 501 Oscilloscope
- FG 501 Function Generator
- DM 501 Digital Multi-Meter
- DC 504 Counter/Timer

As you can see this unit has everything you would need to do just about any job. So make me an offer, lets talk, but be reasonable. I wont entertain ppl looking for a steal, This is good equipment.
guest0815

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Tektronix 422 Reply with quote

ninelives wrote:
I have a Tektronix TM 515 mainframe with the following plug-ins. Due to its portability this unit is an excellent test station. I have not used it in some time and don't expect to be using it anytime in the near future. So I would like to send it to a new home where it will be used. Everything works and is in good order. If you are interested e-mail me and I can send you more details. My e-mail is: [email protected]

TM 515 mainframe with:
- PS 501-2 Regulated Power Supply.
- SC 501 Oscilloscope
- FG 501 Function Generator
- DM 501 Digital Multi-Meter
- DC 504 Counter/Timer

As you can see this unit has everything you would need to do just about any job. So make me an offer, lets talk, but be reasonable. I wont entertain ppl looking for a steal, This is good equipment.
Code:
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
    You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия