electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA CTC197AH F27680GY Headache

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: RCA CTC197AH F27680GY Headache Reply with quote

Hi Guys,.Me again,This set had good pic after i did some convergence adjustements,but now the set runs great for 45 minutes, and sudden gets a Horizontal 5 inch pic top to butom and fades away with no raster just blunk screen, but sound is good,at first if i unplugged from the wall and let tv sit for awhile and plugged in back again it would come on, but latly it doen't come on no more,has no lit at the yoke, Took some tests,i have 165v at the big cap,175v fluctuating at colector of the hot,and 318v at g2 in the crt board with crt socket plugged in or out, also have only 40v at red green and blue drivers emitter, when should have 135,138 140. Hei i have changed chassis put in one ctc 177AF and set is running great. so tube is good.
Also i suspect either flyback, or hot under load, i'm going to unsolder the hot and measure it out of the circuit , testing with the ohmeter in place i should have 20ohms, but i only have 12 ohms,but i'll check it out,i don't want to spend any money on this set. that i'm not shure what component is bad, i also went through all resistors and the seemm alright allthough some are a bit discoloured with the hit. i also have an elctrolict cap in the crt board that is high ESR but i am not shure that is the cause off shut down ,any news i'll post thanks. Hei i have changed chassis put in one ctc 177AF and set is running great. so tube is still in good shape
Frank

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still with RCA problem I just learnd correct me if i'm wrong,>There is an ERROR code,when i enter the service menu #1,#2,#3,are ERROR CODES.and #1 sais 10,and the other two say 0. also i got the code list and it sais 10, this code means FPIP power supply at reset,what you guys think any suggestions, the set still runs for 45 minutes and shuts the horizontal down keeping sound any help thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия