electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Rear Projection Toshiba 55" Went Out - HELP!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevejlack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Rear Projection Toshiba 55" Went Out - HELP!!!!!! Reply with quote

I have a 55" Rear Projection Toshiba Theatre View Tv. Model = Toshiba 55H70. It has 2 color stream inputs and 2 standard along with the front inputs. The picture started out shaking in the top right and bottom left corners, almost scrambled. I turned it off then back on, looks fine for 5 - 10 seconds, then starts to shake or scramble in the corner, then eventually turns off. Try to turn it back on and i get nothing, however the red light is on. So I unplug for a few minutes, then plug back in. Its turns back on then repeats the process, it worked like this for a few day, now it wont even turn on. The Red power light just blinks.

Also a few years ago the picture in picture went out, looks as if the PIP screen is frozen reguardless of which PIP source you select

TV is approx 6 -7 years old and is 4:3 aspect ratio, Purchased it, when Widescreen was starting to emerge. Purchased from Best buy

Follow link to Google image of TV

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-55H70-55-HDTV-Ready-Projection/dp/B00004YMC4/sr=1-9/qid=1170099013/ref=sr_1_9/102-5471749-6242501?ie=UTF8&s=audio-video

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

THANKS

email [email protected]
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like 2 problems. Convergence IC's are out and the hyper board which causes the picture to roll and tear needs to be fixed.
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q751 and Q752, hyper mod # 23785121X.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I too have a 55h70.

I realize that I found an old post on the web but thought I would take a chance and leave a post.

I need a speaker grille for my set.

They are no longer available through typical parts retailers leaving me to bug folks who own them.

Anybody have any parts?

If for some reason you have decided to scrap a 55h70 or do at some time in the future...please contact me about some parts that I could use to put mine back together.

Dan Allen

[email protected]
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the grill to a upholsteries shop. Can't see them charging more than $20.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия