electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eltechsports

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Service info Reply with quote

Ok Guys.. I have been in the repair business for a long time (35 Yrs) . Have been a, and am still an authorized Toshiba, Panasonic, Prima and Samsung factory authorized service center and have access to INFO. (In Canada! but not necessarily and the reason I say this, is because Canadian models are slightly different than from the US models.).

Because I have retired from the business of repairing and since I have an abundance of service manuals and experience for all the above listed, I am willing to share the information I have accumulated and LOVE to help out where I can.

Send your questions or request manuals via email here. I have most of the ones mentioned above, in PDF formats.

If you have tech questions on any entertainment product problems, I am willing to help ANY WAY I can. I must mention though, that Toshiba and Panasonic manuals before 1997 are in hard copy format and I will NOT scan the manual but try to resolve your questions anyway.

NOTE: Because I cannot always checkout this site, I will only answer you or communicate with you via EMAIL and EMAIL ONLY !!! I will take case by case and try to resolve your problems the best I can. You must though ask intelligent and or tech questions and not act like a noob in the field. I am fed up with dealing with peeps who think they know how to repair stuff!!

If you are a noob, and ask a question without indicating that you think you know everything, then I will attend to your problems and help you out.

I hope you guys understand.

THX

If I have contributed I resolving your problem, an honorable mention would be in order. Thats all I ask.

Ok for the email address >> [email protected]

I will try to the best of my ability to answer ASAP.

FLeeTFooTInc Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия